WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2020
• SENIORS: You may begin the financial aid process by completing the FAFSA. The site is open http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
• INDOOR TRACK: Meet in fishbowl. During the month of January practices will be daily Monday through Thursday 5pm - 6:15pm.
• BROWN COUNTY ESC-ACT PREP: Brown County ESC will be offering two sessions of ACT test prep for students. February 1st or February 15th are the two options. Fliers are posted on the doors of the office.
• SENIOR NIGHT: Winter Senior Night for cheerleading, boys and girls basketball, wrestling, bowling, JROTC Color Guard, Pep Band and Academic Team will be on Tuesday, February 4th during the boys basketball game. Please pick up a senior night form in the office and return to Mr. Cook by 1/29.
• WESTERN BROWN UNITED: Western Brown United will be holding their next meeting on Friday, January 24th after school in Ms. Dye's room to kick off our next exciting cultural project.
• JUNIORS-PROM COMMITTEE: Any Junior wanting to help with the decision of the Prom Theme and decorating for the 2020 Jr/Sr Prom; please sign up in the office. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Howell in room #116. We want to know what days work best for the majority of students; we understand some of you are involved in sports and other extra-curriculars, so please write that down next to your name on the sign-up sheet. FYI- most meetings will last about 25-30 minutes and as long as you can stop in and give your ideas/decisions that will do. We only have a few days that we stay longer to actually put together decorations and such.